ELEPHANT SNOT® Graffiti Remover is one of five “Graffiti Max” products, each custom formulated for specific removal needs. If it is a “porous” surface, then ELEPHANT SNOT® Graffiti Remover is the right choice for the job.
It is the workhorse for the most difficult of porous surface removal requirements –
ELEPHANT SNOT® penetrates deeply into concrete, cement, brick, grout, stone, virtually anything porous to dissolve and loosen all types of tags, and in many circumstances, simple water hose pressure will do the job.
Paint spills on floors, spray booth oversprays, even many difficult to remove 2-part paints, epoxy, urethane, can be remove effectively with ELEPHANT SNOT.
Nonflammable, non-combustible. Flash point over 200°F.
Stores between 40°F and 130°F. DO NOT FREEZE. If frozen, thaw and remix before using. Keep out of the reach of children.
No drip gel clings to vertical surfaces without dripping.
Not regulated, D.O.T. Proper shipping name: Cleaning Compound N.O.S., Class 55.
Use in temperatures down to 25 degrees, will work slower at cold temperature.
Very low rate of evaporation. No ventilation required unless used in a confined space.
100 to 200 Sq. ft./gal. depending on porosity of surfaces.
.4 Ibs/gallon, 50 grams/liter H.A.P.S. – none.
Removes road tars, asphalt, oils, greases, gum, wax, tree sap, and many other difficult to remove marks or stains, from all types of porous or other recommended surfaces.
If removing “shadows or ghosts” from any of the above surfaces, we recommend the use of SHADOW MAX® Graffiti remover for maximum effectiveness.
For removals from all types of metals, “durable” baked on painted surfaces such as auto, bus, truck, other factory applied paints, or fiberglass use our SMOOTH MAX® Graffiti remover.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-drip formula for easy application without messy runs and drips.
- Fast removals – clings to the surface for maximum penetration and maximum speed of removal
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out.
- Water hose pressure removal option for “no pressure washer required” benefits.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible, minimal fire hazard formulary.
- All temperature effective removals from freezing cold to “very hot” conditions.
RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL ON:
Brick, mortar, masonry, cement, concrete, stucco, terrazzo, landscaping pavers, porous tile. Natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble, sandstone, rocks, both porous/rough or polished. Also effective on: glass, ceramic, porcelain, glazed tiles, porous tile, grout.
- STIR BEFORE USE.
- ELEPHANT SNOT® should not be used for any other purpose/removal, without thoroughly testing in an inconspicuous area for effect.
- Apply by brush or roller. Water cleanup recommended after each use.
- Allow to penetrate affected areas for 15-20 minutes (30-40 minutes in cold temperatures).
- Use power washer with 15° tip with 1000 – 3000 PSI maximum pressure. For optimum performance and removal speed use hot water (190°F). Excellent results may be obtained with a Cold Water Power Washer with the above specifications by doubling the dwell time (30-40 minutes).
- Alternative Method: Allow to penetrate for 30-35 minutes, agitate with stiff brush, and remove with water hose at maximum nozzle pressure.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Use SHADOW MAX® to remove any ghosting or shadow.
- Clean up all equipment after each use with water.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Always wear protective eyewear and chemical resistant gloves. Can cause burns.
- Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering.
- If product gets on skin, wash off immediately. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
10.5 × 7 × 10 in