Want to stop the spread of Covid-19 in your workplace or home? Infection control misting is the most up to date way to remove, kill and prevent the spread of viruses such as Covid-19 coronavirus in your
workplace or home.
How does the process work? A specially designed cleaning device is used to create a fine mist of disinfectant particles in a room. As the particles settle onto and around surfaces the cleaning chemical starts to work killing bacteria, spores and viruses while sanitising the room immediately. All airborne infections are also killed in the process.
Added benefit. The cleaning process does not stop there. Having carried out extensive research Sprayline have sourced the most advanced biocidal cleaning product on the market STERI-7. This was developed specifically to kill and stop the spread of viruses, germs and pathogens within seconds and continues to work for 7 days between cleans through technology known as RBT
What is RBT Re-Active Barrier Technology? When the cleaning solution dries a barrier is created. If subsequent germs are re-introduced to the surface Steri-7 will reactivate and eradicate those germs and viruses immediately working between cleans.
Advantages of using Sprayline’s process for deep cleaning your premises.
• The product we use is Certified to kill 99.999% of germs immediately including COVID-19.
• Reduce labour cost and eliminates human error.
• Standard cleaning with cloths can spread germs increasing contamination risks.
• This misting process safely directs the chemical for hard to reach areas, ensuring 100% coverage.
• Kills any airborne infections.
• Cleaning completed in a fraction of the time of standard cleaning.
• Continues to work between cleaning schedules through Re-Active Barrier Technology